CHIP Texas families with uninsured children may be able to get health insurance through Children's Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Both programs offer a lot of benefits including regular checkups and dental care. CHIP perinatal coverage offers health services for unborn children of women who may qualify.
CHIP Plans We Accept
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
CHIP and Children's Medicaid benefits include:
- Choice of doctors
- Regular checkups and office visits
- Dentists visits, cleanings and fillings
- Prescription drugs and medical supplies
- Access to medical specialists
- Vaccines Hospital care and services
- X-rays and lab tests
- Mental health care
- Teatment of special health needs
- Treatment of pre-existing conditions
- Eye exams and eye glasses
To learn more click here.