Call Carousel Pediatrics TODAY at 512-744-6000 to get an appointment before the BACK-TO-SCHOOL RUSH in AUGUST! Our appointment slots will fill quickly.
- Our Medical Director, Dr. Azadi recommends that families bring their children in to get caught up on any vaccines that were missed in the last year.
- If your child is due for a Well Check, we will take care of that and also complete a SportsPhysical for you at the same appointment if you need it.
- The entire Carousel Staff is vaccinated and we are continuing to observe hygiene precautions, including masking and a strict cleaning protocol to protect you and your family.
- CommUnity Care now has the Pfizer COVID vaccine for children aged 12 and over.Please contact us for an appointment and location instructions- our Pfizer COVID vaccines are being given by a mobile vaccination team, so you will need an appointment at the location where they will be that day.
Did you know…
- CommUnity Care-Carousel Pediatrics has 5 convenient locations to serve your children
- We have extended hours:
- We have seen no transmission of COVID to our patients since the pandemic began. Our preventive measures are working!
- Our entire care team has been vaccinated against COVID which makes it even safer than it was before.
- To serve your needs, we have pediatric primary care, dental care, and therapy services- physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
- Please call 512-744-6000 for an appointment, especially if your child is due for a well visit or vaccines.