We welcome your inquiries and input about our services to the community. We continually work to improve the quality and range of services we offer. Our goal is to provide patient-focused care in a warm and welcoming environment.
Below is a list of helpful phone numbers and emails:
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911 or head to an emergency room or Urgent Care clinic. We are not equipped to handle medical emergencies at ANY of our locations.
- To make, cancel or change an appointment, or if you have questions about how to obtain information on MAP eligibility, please call 512-978-9015.
- Update information:
- To register, update insurance, or contact information before your medical appointment, please call us at 512-978-8460
- Administration Offices:
- To reach our administrative offices call 512-978-9000.
- To reach our central billing department call 512-978-9009.
- Medical records:
- For concerns, questions, or assistance call 512-978-8288.
- For Customer Service, Feedback or Concerns:
- Call our Patient Experience line: 512-978-9918 or
- You can also send us an email at: email@example.com. Please be sure to include your first and last name, and a good number where we can reach you.
- For Media Inquiries, Interview Requests:
- Please contact Priscilla Estrada, Communications Specialist, at Priscilla.Estrada@communitycaretx.org.
- For time-sensitive media requests only, please contact Kevin Nix, Director of Communications, at 512-978-9035.
- Patient requests including appointments, medication refills, cancellations, medical concerns, etc. cannot be handled via email or through social media. Please call our Patient Navigation Center at 512-978-9015 or call your provider directly.