The following COVID Vaccine Clinics are now open to anyone 12 years of age and older (Parent or guardian must be present for those under the age of 18). We offer both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, however Pfizer is the only vaccine available for those between the ages of 12-17 at this time.
- Rosewood Zaragosa Vaccine Clinic (Open to anyone)
- 2802 Webberville Road
- Monday & Wednesday 7am-8pm, Tuesday, Thursday-Saturday from 7am-3pm
- Pflugerville Vaccine Clinic (Open to anyone)
- 2700 Pecan Street
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-5pm & Tuesday/Thursday 8am-8pm
Testing has been discontinued for non patients:
- Effective April 12, 2021 - we are no longer offering testing at our community sites which include: Hancock Clinic Parking Lot, Hornsby Bend Health Center, Turner Roberts Recreation Center, and Manor Senior High. However CommUnityCare Health Centers patients can still get tested at most of our clinics by appointment. For non-CommUnityCare patients, there are many free testing resources throughout Central Texas that can be easily accessed including local pharmacies such as: Walgreens, CVS, and other private entities like Dascena Labs, etc.