Look to the left drop down menu to access information on our response, our focus, and for resources regarding COVID-19.
- Today May 7th is the last day our Burleson Vaccination site will be open. We are relocating to Pflugerville in the next few weeks. More details about that site coming soon.
- The COTA vaccination clinic has MOVED to the Travis County Expo Center located at: 7311 Decker Lane, Austin, TX 78724
Anyone age 16 and above will qualify to get their free first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The consent of a parent or guardian is required for anyone aged 16 or 17, and the parent or guardian must be present and in the vehicle when they arrive at the Exposition Center for their vaccine.
- Additionally, if you received your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine four weeks ago at the old Circuit of the Americas location, your second dose will now be on Saturday, May 8th, at the Travis County Exposition Center.
Hours of No-Appointment Operation at the Travis County Exposition Center*
Friday – May 7, 2021 – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (1st doses only)
Saturday – May 8, 2021 – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (1st & 2nd doses)
Sunday – May 9, 2021 - CLOSED
- If you would like to expedite the wait time, you can schedule an appointment time by clicking HERE.
- Testing Changes
- Effective April 12, 2021 - we are no longer offering testing at our community sites which include: Hancock Clinic Parking Lot, Hornsby Bend Health Center, Turner Roberts Recreation Center, and Manor Senior High. However CommUnityCare Health Centers patients can still get tested at most of our CommUnityCare clinics by appointment. For non CUC patients, there are currently many free testing resources throughout Central Texas that can be easily accessed including local pharmacies such as: Walgreens, CVS, and other private entities like Dascena Labs, etc.