CommUnityCare has a team of Financial Screening Specialists available to help individuals and families gain access to quality affordable healthcare by providing enrollment services and application assistance.
- CommUnityCare Sliding Fee Scale
- Central Health Programs:
- Medical Access Program (MAP)
- MAP Basic
- Ryan White
- Family Planning Services
- Primary Health Care
- Title V Maternity & Child
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Texas Medicaid
- CHIP & CHIP Perinate
- Healthy Texas Women
- ACA Marketplace, Health Insurance Exchange
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
*A Financial Screening Specialist is available to answer questions, complete and submit an application.
- Call for Appointment
- Call 512-978-9015 to schedule a phone appointment or in-person appointment at a location and time that is convenient for you.
Have questions or need assistance? Email us at email@example.com