CommUnityCare is proud to introduce a new medical record system that will bring many new benefits to you, the patient. Part of this system is an application called MyChart. This is an easy-to-use secure application that gives you access to your health information. With MyChart, you can view your medications, test results, health summary and immunizations, pay your bills online, as well as access other services such as requesting prescription renewals and communicating with your care team.
What are the benefits of MyChart?
- Connect with a doctor no matter where you are
- Make appointments quick and easy, without having to call us and wait on the phone
- Get your medications refilled online
- Send a message, get online diagnosis and treatment, talk face-to-face over video, or arrange to follow up with a doctor in person, depending on the level of care you need
- View billing statements and make online payments for your medical bills or visit copays through your bank account or credit card
How do I sign up?
Via your Computer:
- Click HERE
- Enter your User Name and Password
- If this is your first time signing up, enter the activation code if you received one from CommUnityCare.
- If you did not receive an activation code, email CUCMyChartSupport@communitycaretx.org or call 512-978-8884 to talk to our MyChart staff.
BY MOBILE PHONE
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and download MyChart or go to MyChart.com to setup an account.
- Choose Texas, for where you receive care, or if you are on your phone app, allow current location while using app, then choose CommUnityCare.
- Request an Activation Code.
- Enter your name, address, email address, and medical record number. Click Submit.
- Once your request is approved, you will receive an email or a letter with your Activation Code and instructions on how to activate your MyChart Account
Need help getting started?
- Learn how to request an activation code from my computer.
- Learn how to set up your MyChart account on an iPhone or Android.
Learn more about MyChart features HERE.
Click below to download the brochure in English or Spanish with the information above.