October 2, 2017
Search by Keyword
What is Litmos?
Litmos is a Learning Management System (LMS) that will be used for compliance training.
What are the benefits of Litmos?
The Litmos platform will allow Central Health to electronically submit & retain assignments. Central Health has integrated the Litmos platform with ADP WorkforceNow to make accessing the courses simple and easy. This means that through the single sign-on feature, employees will be able to sign in to their ADP WorkforceNow portal and automatically sign in to Litmos with one click, without having remember a username and password. On the ADP home page, click on “Litmos” under the “Quick Links” column.
How will I be able to complete the assignments?
Once registered, you will be able to complete courses at your own pace by listening to the audio narrator or reading through the slides themselves. You can also skip through the content you already know. Once completed, you will take a short quiz on the course to receive credit for completion. If you do not score an 80%, you will be re-routed to retake the test.
When will I need to complete the courses?
You will receive an email on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 prompting you to begin completing your courses.
Is there a deadline?
The deadline for this period, is November 17th.
How do I access Litmos?
On September 5th, you will receive 2 system generated emails to notify you that you have been added to the Litmos system. Please disregard both emails and follow the registration process below.
1. Login to your https://workforcenow.adp.com/ portal.
2. Click on your “Home” tab at the top of your sceen.
3. Click on the “Litmos Training” link on the left hand side of your screen under the “Quick Links” column.
4. Create password on registration template and input “No” where it asks if you are a new hire. Skip everything else, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue”.
5. Continue to your dashboard. You are now registered in Litmos and can sign in by clicking the “Central Health Litmos Training” on your https://workforcenow.adp.com/ portal.