To better serve and protect both patients and health care workers during the COVID-19 outbreak, Central Health-funded CommUnityCare Health Centers is consolidating services by temporarily closing some smaller, single-provider clinics.
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, health care services at the following clinics will be suspended indefinitely:
- Austin OB Manor-1408 Shadowglen, Hwy 290, Ste. 302, Manor, TX
- Austin OB Riverside-2410 E Riverside Dr., Ste. G-2, Austin, TX
- Carousel Pediatrics May’s Crossing-1201 S. IH-35, Ste 303, Round Rock, TX
- Del Valle Health Center-3518-A FM 973, Del Valle, TX
- Dove Springs Integral Care-5015 South IH-35, Austin, TX
- Hornsby Bend Health Center-1412 Hunters Bend Road, Austin, TX
- Manor Health Center-600 W Carrie Manor St, Manor, TX
- Additionally, medical staff with CommUnityCare’s mobile unit, which provides services in Colony Park and Creedmoor, have been reassigned to other locations as part of the COVID-19 response. For a list of CommUnityCare clinics and hours of operation, visit CommUnityCare, or call 512-978-9015.
CommUnityCare currently has 28 locations throughout Austin and the Travis County area including one in Bastrop County. The majority of our locations provide primary care services with the exception of a select few that also include specialty, and others that are specific to women's health, complex care management, and dental. We also have two convenient care/walk in clinics that do not require appointments: Hancock and Southeast Health & Wellness Center.
Click on the clinic links to the left to obtain information on their specific location, hours of clinic and lab operations, services and contact information. To make an appointment at any of our clinics please call 512-978-9015, for any of the 4 Austin OB/GYN locations please call: 512-978-8700.