Claims are processed as they are received. Claims must be submitted within 95 days from date of service.
The Mailing Address to mail paper claims to MediView:
Community Care Collaborative
PO BOX 14926
Austin, TX 78761
For dates of service on and after September 1, 2018, Check or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) is made by MediView.
To enroll with EFT and ERA with Community Care Collaborative and MediView use the following link to access the EFT Form
For dates of service prior to and on August 31, 2018, Check or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is made by Seton Health Plan.
Check Status of Claims:
By Phone: Providers can call to check on claims status 512-978-8669 or toll free at 844-316-2004
- For dates of service on and after September 1 ,2018, press option 1 for MediView
- For dates of service prior to and on August 31, 2018, press option 2 for Automated Benefits Services (ABS)
By Online Provider Portal:
- For dates of service on and after September 1, 2018, registered users can access the MediView Online Provider Portal using the following link: https://ccc.mediview.net
- For dates of service prior to and on August 31, 2018, registered users can access the ABS Online Provider Portal using the following link: ABS Health X Online Provider Portal
- New to the web portal? In order to gain access to this secure website, please complete and return the form ABS Provider Web Portal Access Application via email to email@example.com
Subrogation is the right to recover amounts paid by a government-sponsored plan that are the obligation of other payers (such as an insurance company). If you are injured or become ill under circumstances in which a third party may legally be obligated to pay the medical, dental and/or pharmacy expenses, MAP will pay your covered expenses. MAP reserves the right, however, to be reimbursed for all medical expenses from the settlement or judgment paid by a third party. Other providers may also have subrogation rights in any settlement or judgment made by a third party.