How to read a MAP/MAP BASIC identification card
MAP/MAP BASIC Card Legend
1. ID#: Enrollee’s Master Record Number.
2. Group: This is the Group Identifier for the enrollee’s level of coverage issued.
3. EFF: This is the effective date of the enrollee’s coverage. The format is MM/DD/YYYY.
4. This is where you will see the enrollee’s name. The format is first name, middle name, last name.
5. PCP: Member Assigned Clinic System
6. Copay: This is the copay amounts to be requested from the enrollee at the time of service.
-Certain Members are eligible for $0 copays. This is determined at the time of eligibility
7. RX: This is the co-pay amount to be requested from the enrollee per eligible prescription.
8. RX BIN & PCN: Pharmacy benefits manager (PBM-Scriptcare-Information)
9. Group ID: Unique Identifier for MAP and MAP BASIC groups
10. Plan: This is the enrollee’s coverage plan type.
11. EXP: This is the expiration date of the enrollee’s coverage. The format is MM/DD/YYYY.
12. DOB: This is where you will see the enrollee’s date of birth. The format is M/D/YYYY.
PCP Phone Number: Primary care clinic appointment scheduling phone number
For further information regarding click here for co-payments, groups, and plans.