CommUnityCare has a team of Financial Screening Specialists available to help individuals and families gain access to quality affordable healthcare by providing enrollment services and application assistance.
- CommUnityCare Sliding Fee Scale
- Central Health Programs:
- Medical Access Program (MAP)
- MAP Basic
- Ryan White
- Family Planning Services
- Primary Health Care
- Title V Maternity & Child
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Texas Medicaid
- CHIP & CHIP Perinate
- Healthy Texas Women
- ACA Marketplace, Health Insurance Exchange
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
*A Financial Screening Specialist is available to answer questions, complete and submit an application.
- Call for Appointment
- Call 512-978-9015 to schedule a phone appointment or in-person appointment at a location and time that is convenient for you.
What to bring to your Eligibility appointment for EACH household member:
- Photo ID
- Such as: TX Driver’s License, In/Out of State ID or Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Or other verification of birth facts
- Social Security Card
Bring for all household members who have one
- Address Verification
This needs to be dated within last 30 days for all household members, earned and unearned. Examples include: check stubs, Social Security award letter (dated within 1 year), child support report, benefit letter from TANF, unemployment benefits letter (dated within 1 year), support statement if receiving assistance with rent, utilities, etc.
- Income Verification
- Must include your name, spouse’s name, or child’s name on it dated within the last 30 days. This can include your current lease, utility bill, or mail
Have questions or need assistance? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org