Request for Medical Records
Healthmark is our partner for providing copies of medical records. Copying fees are waived for CommUnityCare patients. Our patients can now request and download complete health records online through Healthmark Group, our partner for providing fast, secure, and accurate copies of medical records. CommUnitycare and Healthmark Group are pleased to waive all copying fees for CommUnityCare patients.
To Request Copies Of Your Medical Records Online, Follow These Steps:
- Click on www.HealthMark-Group.com and select “ Requestors” from the tabs on top of page.
- Login to the MedRelease tool (note: if it is your first time using this tool, you will need to create an account).
- Once logged in click “Submit Request” to complete the HIPAA- Compliant Electronic Authorization form.
- After the Electronic Authorization Form has been completed click “Authorize Release” at the bottom of the page.
Other Ways To Request Your Records
- Obtain an authorization to release medical information at any CommUnityCare location or download the form from the link below. You can take the form to any of our health center locations.
- OR you can fax the form to 512-901-9797
- OR you can mail the completed form to:
CommUnityCare Health Centers
PO Box 17366
Austin, Texas 78760-7366
4. Please do not hesitate to call us at 512-978-8288 if you have any additional questions.
Transferring Your Medical Records to CommUnityCare
If you are a new patient establishing care at CommUnityCare and will need your medical records transferred from an outside provider, download the form from the link below and deliver it to your CommUnityCare clinic.
Please include the name and address of your new provider on the form Click here for a listing of our clinics.
It is important to establish a point of contact with that provider and provide this information to your personal clinician at CommUnityCare.