Accessing HIV Care and Medications
CommUnityCare offers a wide range of options to assist individuals in accessing to health care. In addition to accepting Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans; Eligibility Specialist are available to review all options and offer application assistance and enrollment services for the following:
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program provides HIV-related services for those persons residing in Travis, Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Fayette, Hays, Lee, Llano and Williamson County who meet the income guidelines and requirements and do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources.
- Texas HIV Medication Program (THMP), the official ADAP for the State of Texas provides medications for the treatment of HIV and its related complications to persons who meet the income guidelines and requirements.
CommUnityCare’s Sliding Fee Scale Program (SFS)
- A program that provides health care services on a sliding fee scale based on an individual’s income and household size. Services include: Primary Care, Dental, Behavioral Health, Prescription Program, Specialty Care, HIV Services, Women’s Services, Health Care for the Homeless, Walk-in & After Hours and Pediatric Care.
- Program provided by Central Health for qualifying individuals residing in Travis County. MAP that covers primary care, prescriptions, dental, specialty and hospital care.
- Note: This covers other health care services outside DPC
Titles & Grants / ACA Marketplace / Medicaid / CHIP
- In order to determine if you are eligible for one of the programs listed above, you will need to bring documents that show proof of residency, identity and income.
Click below for a list of documents needed for your eligibility appointment: