We welcome your inquiries and input about our services to the community. We continually work to improve the quality and range of services we offer. Our goal is to provide patient-focused care in a warm and welcoming environment.
Below is a list of helpful phone numbers and emails:
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911 or head to an emergency room or Urgent Care clinic. We are not equipped to handle medical emergencies.
- If you would like to make, cancel or change an appointment, or any patient requests including how to obtain information on MAP eligibility, please call 512-978-9015.
- To reach our administrative offices call 512-978-9000.
- To reach our central billing department call 512-978-9009.
- For medical records call 512-978-8288.
- For customer service, feedback/complaints/etc.-please leave a message on our patient feedback line: 512-978-9918.
- We will reach out to you within 3 business days.
- If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions, you can also send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name and a good number where we can reach you.
- For media inquiries, please contact Monica Saavedra, Director of Marketing and Community Relations, at email@example.com.
- Patient requests including appointments, medication refills, cancellations, medical concerns, etc. cannot be handled via email or through social media. Please call our Patient Navigation Center or at 512-978-9015 or call your provider directly.